Jul 6, 2009

Berlin, won't you be mein?


Twombly-style Sketch Re-mix

I will officially post highlights of Berlin later on, but for the moment I just wanted to paint this fun little picture for you:

So, I am standing outside. Its 10:30pm. The rain cooled things down and had subsided as the sun also set. There is a DJ inside the Betahaus (an open source work place for freelancers and the home of our conference,) but we all want some fresh air, (or cancer sticks).

To my right, John, and around the circle - Jon, Johannes, Tomas, and Jonas. I probably could have gotten-by just mumbling something like "...To-j-hom-es" and never actually learning any of the their names... Maybe you had to be there.

Ok, here are some more doodles I did during the few days I was across the pond and through the woods:






No comments:

Post a Comment