May 5, 2009

The Wait List

Because when you are on a Wait List - it isn't like you are being told "no"...you're just being asked "hang on the line a minute?"

Move over Nicholson. Move over Freeman. You are about to experience the Wait List!

I know, I know...How could anything possibly be more uplifting than the Rob Reiner flick about 2 men who will, at some point, die - just like we are all doomed to one day? I mean really!?

Sure sometimes we are "placed on hold" with dreams that will eventually hang up on us, but what if it's only that all the other lines are ringing and the wish granting operator just needs a moment to sort out which line goes to which hole?

I could be gloomy about not getting an immediate "YES, I'll Connect You!" from that operator in the sky, but I choose to hold the line.

No comments:

Post a Comment