Aug 5, 2008

Vituperat Visuals


I have to report that there has been an imbalance of passion and vigor to my thinking pattern recently. Once I noticed this I directly started drawing. I knew that if I return to something I love and am passionate about, even if I had been disinclined to do it comparatively, it would correct something in my emotive dysfunction.

It worked. I was restored right away to independency, and ambition. Since then I have started several new projects that are based on old ideas, dusted off and improved. As long as I can remember which recycling bin is which* then no one can keep me down!

**I highly recommend returning to something today that you know you've enjoyed in the past even if you haven't done it in a while or if it seems like it may not give you the thrill it once did.**

No comments:

Post a Comment