Aug 30, 2010

YAY! Cafe au Lait!



Getting a cup o' joe will never be the same once you have a pour-over (or any other brew, for that matter) from the San Francisco based coffee company Blue Bottle. This weekend I treated myself to a selection of one-bite Petit cupcakes (including fig, bacon + Cinnamon, and blue berry) picked up at the Artist Flee then washed them down with a cafe au lait at the Berry location of Blue Bottle, at their bar. Originally, hearing the name, I assumed it was a wine or water company, but this coffee is so good-to-the-last-drop, you wont even care about the name.

1 comment:

  1. Blue bottle is my coffee shop in SF! I go there at least once a week and get a decaf americano! Love them! I'm so glad you got their coffee, makes me feel closer to you somehow!

    ReplyDelete