Jul 5, 2010

The Idea Woah-Man


My mind is totally racing today with ideas. Maybe it's the new and exciting apartment I moved into, maybe it is the summer heat, or maybe just the redbull I drank this morning, but I am on FIRE.


Here is just a taste:


1) Downloading free patterns online to manipulate into my own designs...


2) Inspired by conversation with pastoral staff, re-organizing volunteer efforts in my neighborhood...


3) Writing MORE!


4) Making more of my own raw food dishes (Already made Gazpacho and smoothies)...


5) Hook Rugs + Andy Warhol, am I crazy?


6) Read MORE!


7) Install sketched out shelving unit.


8) Plan out new pantry shelving...


9) Get to work early and pray every day...


10) Do hair like Kathrine Hepburn.

1 comment:

  1. 如果成為一支火柴,也要點亮一個短暫的宇宙;如果是一隻烏鴉,也要叫疼閉塞的耳膜。.................................................................

    ReplyDelete