Mar 18, 2009

It Could Be Sweet

While googling the "Sartorialist", to peruse the success of his blog, I noticed how conveniently his link came up with indexed links by month listed below. In an attempt to see how google-able my blog is I came across this delightful page: Pure Fun TM. Naturally confectioned candy with a frighteningly similar name to my blog. I can live with that, given that it has one of my favorite things within it's list of offerings: Cotton Candy!

As it stood my "good Pure fun" was all the way on page 2! And it wasn't the main page, but an older post. so I'm going to do my darnedest to raise the bar with circulation and interest-value with more frequent posts, more musings, and more drawings. I hope you all continue to enjoy and tell your friends, because it's no FUN to be good and be all alone.

;-)


"good Pure fun"

No comments:

Post a Comment