Mar 17, 2009

In The Last Week

Within the last 7 days I rented a car, (which took me trying out 3 locations before someone finally gave me a minivan,) drove to Montreal, Canada, (braving the Adirondacks, at night, alone wasn't the most brilliant idea I've ever had - the deers and squirrels aren't afraid of cars) drove back in time to grab a bite to eat at the Star Dust diner, (one of the more popular off-Broadway venues, since the performers serve you food!) before seeing a show at the Gershwin Theatre, attended a wedding, and wrapped up a mix I had been making (including customized packaging).



It's no wonder that I forgot about St. Patty's Day! ...This is a good pace for me, but I think I need a nap, or at least some more iron in my diet.

"good Pure fun"

No comments:

Post a Comment