Mar 2, 2011

Degrees of OSCAR separation

voted best dressed - Sandra Bullock
in Vera Wang, congrats!

Actress in a Leading role: Natalie Portman, Black Swan
  • A friend auditioned to be a dancer. Daren liked her, apparently...
Best Picture, Best Directing, Actor in a Leading role: Colin Firth, The King's Speech
  • I've watched Pride and Prejudice, and I also watched The King's Speech. (loved both.)
Actor in a Supporting role: Christian Bale
  • I've watched Little Women, and Dark Knight - and I forgot he had an "accent". (How does he do that?)
Adapted from the Book, Film Editing and Music (original score): The Social Network
Short Film (live action) God of Love
  • Friend of a Friend (who I watched the Oscars with) edited this.
*bonus: I've watched the Nutcracker performed on the Oscar's stage by the American Ballet Company. I know you're jealous, but don't be - I know you have your own stories too, and you have just as much freedom to post them on the interweb as do I.

No comments:

Post a Comment