Sep 17, 2010

bombs all over lincoln center


Anticipating the crowd of photographers and bloggers, perched and ready for some action in front of the new Lincoln Center Fashion tent, I decided I really wanted to pull out all the stops this September. I'm not normally one to flash the brand names, so I tried to keep everything aesthetically simple, however with a few special details.

Here is how I made my fashion season debut:
  • Vintage black fur cloche -worn by my grandmother before me.
  • A yellow brow, blue shadow, and burgundy lip and nails - Makeup by MAC and NARS
  • Hair by Candice Evans
  • Navy geometric floral cardigan - Vera Wang RTW
  • Silver silk and Jersey paneled blouse - Helmut Lang
  • High waisted paneled pencil skirt - DVF
  • Wolford tights
  • Wide strip leather wedges from Vera Wang Lavender
  • Minimal/Sporty Leather tote by Prada
  • Asymmetrical OPEX oval watch
  • Fair Trade pearl cross
  • Custom rings from the Brooklyn Artists/Flea

No comments:

Post a Comment