Sep 14, 2009

2 things

I am very excited to be working on several projects right now. Stay tuned for a children's book, a coloring/craft/cook book and other publication ideas that have been popping up. I am so lucky to know many creative individuals that are constantly providing me with new inspiration and collaborating with me to actually get some stuff done!


I was recently reminded of Leonard Knight of Salvation Mountain Fame. I decided to write him a letter when I saw his address on the web site. I included the above coloring page of his lovely mountain. I am including crayons and a couple other drawings. I hope he likes them.
If you haven't been to Niland, but you ever find yourself in the California wastelands of the Salton Sea (in this case, not the Ocean) please pay this dear man a visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment